A Revolutionary Food Ecosystem is being built on the CIBUS Blockchain for Food Supply Chain
CIBUS aims to become a Trusted Food & Dietary Supplements Ecosystem on Blockchain, Empowering Consumers with
Transparency, Safety & Traceability at Lower Cost
To bring trust back into Food and empower consumers to make better choices. CIBUS wants to provide food safety and transparency to Food and Dietary supplements.
To create a decentralized, peer-to-peer global food trading ecosystem that will eliminate middle-men and reduce costs in food industry value chains.
A mobile application will be used to check authenticity and quality of food, which will revolutionize food safety by making all food transactions transparent.
PROBLEMS WITH CENTRALIZED FOOD ECOSYSTEMS
- Lack of trust
- Lack of traceability
- Lack of food safety and consistency
- High costs & rising consumer prices
- Lack of engagement between producer & consumer
- Fragmented food ecosystem with high regulatory friction
HOW CIBUS BLOCKCHAIN CAN DISRUPT FOOD RETAIL
Cibus has the potential to disrupt the food retail business in a big way.
Successful implementation of the Cibus blockchain would make two big improvements to the consumer shopping experience.
- Trust in all transactions from production to consumption recorded on the blockchain
- Cutting out the middle man margins from rent seekers to lower cost for consumers.
Food Safety and Quality
The terms “food safety” and “food quality” are sometimes confusing.
- Food safety refers to attributes of food that negatively affects the health of consumers.injurious to the health of
- Food quality includes all attributes of food that impacts the product’s value to the consumer.
- Positive qualities such as origin, colour, flavour, texture, processing method
- Negative qualities such as spoilage, contamination, discoloration, odors.
Foods with compromised quality have potentially serious health risks for consumers. Quality assurance is desired by both retailers and consumers.
With the use of blockchain authentication, food products’ originality can be verified by consumers directly on the digital ledger.
Cibus blockchain offers food traceability that gives consumers full transparency to trace the originality and authenticity of food they buy using Cibus.
Food Traceability Requirements
The Cibus food traceability system can reduce certain food hazards, which may cause significant impact of food safety and quality.
● Microbiological hazards;
● Pesticide remainder;
● Mishandling of food additives;
● Indiscriminate use of Chemical contaminants, including biological toxins;
● Mass adulteration.
The list can be further extended to cover genetically modified organisms, infusion of allergens, veterinary drugs, residual, and growth promoting hormones used in the production of animal products.
Watch out Monsanto, Cibus is coming for you and your GMO’s!
The following technologies will be used for food safety & quality:
- P2P Marketplace: party to party business transaction
- Creating intuitive dashboard for supply chain management
- Launch of food checker app
- Introducing loyalty system and rewards for customers
- Founding Digital Cooperatives and Matchmaking with Logistics Companies to strengthen CIBUS food supply chain
- Collecting data for data visualization, data analytics, predictive analytics to boost sales for CIBUS affiliates
- Setting corruption free business deals with blockchain technology
CIBUS can make big efficiency improvements in Food Retail
CIBUS is collaborating with developers, food aficionados, farmers, and other parties who all share the same concerns about food safety and quality.
The ultimate goal is to generate a community-driven, lively ecosystem, that uses the CIBUS blockchain for building a better future for the global food markets.
The secondary goal for CIBUS is to educate global audience about the benefits of implementing a transparent food supply system worldwide.
Collecting payments is a challenge for all retailers retailers for various reasons inherent in the fiat, credit-based system. Cibus allows retailers to avoid payment fees to intermediaries.
Cibus Retail will allow the use of the CBT token which offers users the benefits of a regular currency without transaction fees and settlement issues.
Product sourcing and tracking
The Cibus blockchain gives people ability to track every detail of a food product before a retailer sells it or a consumer purchases.
They will be able to check all movements from farm to fork.
5 CIBUS BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTIONS
Removes dependency on regulatory mechanism and delivers a mobile verification tool to consumers that can be used to validate the authenticity and quality of food.
2. Trade and Retail
A decentralized and direct global food trading platform between food producers, consumers (B2C) and retailers (B2B).
Eliminating intermediaries reduces cost and the transit time for food products.
An incentivized social networking platform that allows consumers to provide feedback and reviews directly to manufacturers.
The product or satisfaction rating provided by the users on Social is interlinked with the vendor rating system in Trade and Retail.
4. Logistics and Escrow
Ensures that food is transported according the to standards mandated by European
Commission by using geo-tracking and conditions monitoring smart contracts. It provides scalable, reliable and multi-modal logistics solution for food trade.
An inbuilt analytics and content management tool that provides manufacturers and sellers with good insights into customer preferences and choices.
This can be used to create advertisements that are highly relevant.
THE CBT TOKEN
CBT is a utility token used for transactions in the ecosystem. CBT tokens are to be used to incentivize the Social platform and also as payment for affiliates.
You can sign up using this affiliate link to get free CBT tokens.
CBT will be used to pay for transaction fees, escrow service fees, and advertisement fees.
PRE-TGE TOKEN SALE END DATE: 10:59 AM (GMT) on February 28, 2018
ICO Token Sale Start Date: 11:00 AM (GMT) on February 28, 2018
Payment methods: BTC, ETH, LTC, DASH
Soft cap: 5,000,000 CBT
Hard cap: 40,000,000 CBT
Token exchange rate: 1 ETH = 1000 CBT
Total token supply (max): 100,000,000 CBT
Min purchase: 10 CBT
The ICO rounds will start with a 30% bonus (1300 CBT per ETH) in the Pre-sale and decrease each round until 8% in the final round.
2018 ROAD MAP
- Q1: Token sale and listing on exchanges
- Q2: Alpha release of Trace
- Q3: Alpha release of Trade, Retail, and Social
- Q4: Beta version of Trace
2019 AND BEYOND
CIBUS will release full versions of all solutions through Q4 2019 and the integrated Ecosystem Platform is planned for a full release in Q1 2020
We believe the CIBUS blockchain has the potential to disrupt the global food business with their ecosystem and we certainly can benefit from improved food safety and transparency.
We will keep an eye out for updates on the CBT token sale. Register today for free CBT tokens.
Do Your Own Research.
Hold on for dear life.